VAT: 280 462703 / ACCA Practice Number - 4367907 / CRN – 09493369 (Registered in England and Wales)

Book-Keeping & Accounting Office

We Provide Best Book-Keeping & Accounting Services

Self Assessment

If you need to do a personal self assessment tax return, we are here to help whether you are self employed, director of the company or receiving any other income.

Payroll Services

We would be happy to discuss the implications of employing someone. Employment red tape can be intimidating, but we can guide you through the processes, costs, calculations and deadlines- or take care of everything for you!

Corporation Tax

Every company that is based in the UK is subject to corporation taxes. Even if company is non-UK based but operates in UK it is still subject to corporation taxes. Individuals are also subject to taxation. Have proactive approach and choose wisely to save yourself from frustration and heavy penalties.

Our pool of professional accountants and tax consultants can assist with the preparation of company accounts, company tax returns and tax computations and will also be able to provide advice on any tax planning areas that will benefit you and your company.

VAT Returns

If you’re just starting out, we can help you decide whether you need to be VAT registered from the outset or not. And we will continue to monitor your situation, so that should it become obligatory for you to register for VAT, we can deal with all of the paperwork for you. In contrast, we will also monitor your position for when we think you are able to and would benefit from deregistering. You usually submit a VAT Return to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) every 3 months. This period of time is known as your ‘accounting period.’